A lot of you might feel that Ambassador is out and not on sale during the times when we talk of the latest technology and all the gizmos and gadgets. If you are one of them, you are mighty wrong!
Ambassador has always been on sale and in fact, it has been selling better than some pretty well known ‘modern’ cars in the market! Just that, for now, it is sold only in BS3 cities. And now, Hindustan Motors is in a rejig mood and according to Business Standard, has received the BS4 certification for its new engine from ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India).
This means that the company can now sell its Ambassador in the 13 major cities of India which are BS4 compliant only. HM has recently declared that they will be launching a new Ambassador for the Indian market next year which will be fresher, newer and technically modern. And at the same time SRK Designs of Indianautosblog.com has shared this imaginative rendering of the upcoming new HM Ambassador.
Let us iterate that this is more of an imagination and a hope but if (let us say if) Hindustan Motors can pull a design somewhere close to this, will it not be our Indian Beetle? If anyone from the company is reading this, we say please!
Far from this hope cry, Hindustan Motors is also preparing a compact sedan version of Ambassador. Interestingly, test mules have also been caught which just appear to be simple chop-jobs and make the car look disproportionate BIG TIME.
Fortunately though, these were caught a few years back and since the car has not made it to production, we pray HM does a less shoddy work or completely axe this project!
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
Do Check This Out as Well
- Next is Ambassador CS From HM; More SUVs Coming From Mitsubishi (2)
- Upcoming Sub-4 Meter Ambassador CS May Use Fiat’s 1.3L Multijet Diesel Engine (0)
- Ambassador is Here to Survive! Sub 4 Meter Version & BS4 Engines Coming Soon (0)
- If You Have Not Seen it All, HM Planning Ambassador Hatchback! (2)
- Will You Buy Ambassador Compact Sedan? It is Really Coming; Believe it or Not! (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- SPIED: Tata BOLT Caught Completely Uncamouflaged in Pune; Hints at Nearing Launch
- New Ford Ka (Next-Gen Figo) Hatch & Sedan Spotted Yet Again in Brazil; Launch Soon
- Get Your Car Serviced in Minutes as Toyota Launches Express Service Centre in Bangalore
- Audi Opens Largest Used Car Outlet Audi Approved: Plus in Gurgaon
- Renault Expands; Launches Second Dealership in Jaipur
- Hyundai Unveils Duster Rivalling Compact SUV ‘ix25′ in Beijing
- Tata Features Fantastic Storme Ladakh Edition in New Video: Plans for Launch?
Read what we have posted earlier