All this while, I have been talking with my team mates where, in the whole world, are any kind of spyshots, dealer shots of the upcoming Honda Amaze.
And here they are, published at Team-Bhp! Here are the important pointers what we can notice:
- This is the VX trim which is expected to be the top of the line in Amaze lineup. Brio hatch is also all set to get this sometime later.
- This is the i-VTEC version which will carry the same 1.2L petrol mill from Brio hatch. We do expect tuning updates to compensate for the added weight.
- One relief is that we can also see fog lamps which we were unable to find on the official pics of Thailand’s Amaze.
- Also interestingly, the front bumper is all body colored (of what we can see from these pics)
- Another minor grudge remains – seats with integrated head rests.
- We can observe the ORVM integrated side blinkers, Alloy wheels, beige colored interiors, dual tone dashboard, MRF ZVTS Tyres among other bits.
This appears to be some dealership where the car was kept under cover (we would also love to know which dealer has such a clean and posh dealership yard). We can also see other Honda cars parked besides this. Honda is expected to launch the Amaze on 18th April and there might or might not be a delay in the much awaited diesel which will be powered by the 1.5L EarthDreams engine.
From the pics, we can safely say that this is the most balanced looking sub 4 meter car we have seen, much better than Dzire. Honda is speculated to price this car at a very aggressive tag, which we believe, might just be slightly over Dzire.
We are relieved, we have got the first pics. How do you like the car?
Pics Credit: Team-Bhp
Honda Amaze Pics
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch