After making its Indian entry a few months back, Tata has taken their premium hatchback – Vista D90 to the Nepalese market.
In a bid to capture the pole position, the second largest carmaker in India, Hyundai Motor India Ltd, is putting in order its plans to usher in as many as four models in the next two years.
It is a fact that Indians love SUVs! The proof is that, it is the only growing segment in India and with this, comes an opportunity! All manufacturers which are present here in India are planning one or the other mode of entering this segment.
After about three decades in hibernation, affordable Japanese brand Datsun is going to be woken up by parent company Nissan. Datsun dates back to 1914 in Japan, and was acquired by Nissan in 1934 before being put to sleep in 1986.
You must have also got bored of reading stories of the dismal failure of Tata Nano in the Indian market. Before its advent, Tata Nano was touted to be the next big thing in the Indian market which could challenge our infrastructure.
Czech auto-maker Skoda’s Yeti doesn’t really fit into the looks of Big-and-Butchery SUVs with it’s curvier headlamps and a “less-than-large” profile. But practicality was it’s USP and that is what compact SUVs are here for.
Mahindra intends to play and play hard in the car segment of India. After Verito and the electric E20, Mahindra’s next shot is this – Verito Vibe which is a compact sedan….errr..hatchback…err….we are confused!
The Indian car customers have been a harried lot. For decades, they had curvaceous Ambassador and Premier Padmini on their menu card. After the soft-spoken economist-turned-Prime-Minister opened up economic barriers in 1991, quite a few automakers hurried across with their goods. But never have we Indians been treated exclusively by any company.
The four wheeler market in India has been going through a tumultuous time, having stared at the ugly face of decline for the sixth consecutive month. In April 2013, it shriveled by about 10!
Everyday we receive so many messages, queries and questions on the most awaited launch of the year – Ford EcoSport. Many of our readers have put their purchases on hold just to know one thing, the prices of EcoSport.
Mahindra Xylo was launched in 2009 and has more than 1 lakh customers to its kitty. It has been a decent product from Mahindra and was recently given a new fresher and much better look.
Tata Nano‘s prolonged bad run is hitting the feasibility of Tata’s modern plant at Sanand in Gujarat. The plant is capable of putting together one Nano in a minute, but due to the downhill spiral of Nano’s sales numbers, it’s functioning at one-shift-per-day for 3-4 days a week.
Ford is about to set a new benchmark for safety in India. During the media drive of its urban SUV EcoSport in Goa, the company detailed all the media persons about its new safety feature that it will be bringing to India – Emergency Assistance System.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd’s fortunes have been sagging for some time now. India’s largest car-maker has seen its market share dip from 45% in 2010-11 to 39% in 2012-13.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch