Pune based Force Motors has launched the fabulous looking new 2013 Trax Gurkha today at the International Bus and Utility Show 2013 which is taking place at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida.
So, after a lot of chasing around and exclusive spyshots and reports, you can actually go ahead and purchase this SUV. Force is calling it as the Worlds First E.O.V. which the call as Extreme Offroader Vehicle 4x4x4.
Here are the important pointers of the new 2013 Gurkha.
- The Gurkha is powered by 2.6L Mercedes sourced OM616 Turbocharged intercooled diesel engine.
- This motor produces 82PS of peak power at 3200 rpm and a torque of 230Nm peaking at 1800-2000 rpm.
- It is coupled with a 5-speed synchromesh transmission with Hi-Lo Option on transfer case.
- It also comes with Differential Locks on rear and front axles to enhance its off-roading capabilities.
- The engine is BS3 Compliant and hence will not be available in bigger BS4 adhering cities.
- It is available in 3 variants in both 4×2 and 4×4 forms with an option of soft top and hard top.
- New Gurkha stands 210mm over the ground
- Force also says that they have worked on the chassis, (independent) front suspension and other bits to enhance the capability of Gurkha
- They also say that the engine compartment of Gurkha has been newly designed to ensure two things – lower NVH and better serviceability.
- New Gurkha comes with a factory fitted Air Conditioner and Power Steering
- The interiors are also made trendier with dual tone theme, front facing reclining seats etc
- New Gurkha comes with wider tubeless off-road tyres and Alloy Wheels
- It will be available in 3 color options with distinctive body graphics and accessories as visible in these pics
New Force Trax Gurkha Variants & Prices (Ex-Showroom Delhi)
- New Gurkha 4×2 Soft Top : Rs 6.25 lakh
- New Gurkha 4×4 Soft Top : Rs 8.35 lakh
- New Gurkha 4×4 Hard Top : Rs 8.5 lakh
Gurkha, with its traditional distinctive intake Snorkel, ensures that the vehicle can be driven across extreme climates which includes deep waters. The Snorkel makes Gurkha the best in class water fording capable vehicle as well.
If you are impressed, like we are, you can go and buy the new Gurkha at all the Passenger Vehicles Dealership of Force Motors which, till now, sold only the Force One SUV. Based on Mercedes G-Wagon, Force Gurkha goes in direct competition with Mahindra’s Thar and makes a luring prospect for everyone considering buying a capable machine in this space.
Also Read: Spyshots of Upcoming Force One 4X4
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Watch The 2013 Force Gurkha Off-Roader Demolish All Terrains in Official TVC (0)
- Confirmed: 2013 Force Trax Gurkha to be Launched Tomorrow (4)
- Check this Force Gurkha Wading Through Deep Waters [Videos] (0)
- REVEALING SCOOP: 2013 Force Trax Gurkha to Carry BS3 Engine [With Pic] (2)
- Will 2013 Force Trax Gurkha Threaten Thar? Caught Again [Quick Video] (4)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch