April 2013 witnessed possibly the most important launch for Honda in India – their first ever diesel car Honda Amaze.
We covered the launch live and brought to you all the updates as they happened. Here are the on-road prices of all the variants of Honda Amaze in Delhi and Bhopal.
If you are in the market for Amaze, these on-road prices will help and you can also read a quick comparo with Maruti Dzire here.
|Honda Amaze Price|
|Petrol||Amaze 1.2 E MT||503500||574292||528000||590106|
|Amaze 1.2 EX MT||528500||601137||553100||617797|
|Amaze 1.2 S MT||566500||641939||591300||659939|
|Amaze 1.2 VX MT||664500||767100||687900||766509|
|Amaze 1.2 S AT||666500||769308||69110||770040|
|Amaze 1.2 VX AT||754500||866436||780700||868887|
|Diesel||Amaze 1.5 E MT||604400||711693||638100||711569|
|Amaze 1.5 EX MT||620300||738713||662320||738289|
|Amaze 1.5 S MT||671500||786820||697300||776879|
|Amaze 1.5 VX MT||784500||891203||791800||881133|
These prices are taken from dealers in respective cities and Delhi On-Road prices include extended warranty, additional accessories pack etc.
Also Check: 28 Pic High Resolution Gallery of Honda Amaze
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
- German Oil Specialist Liqui Molly Announces Indian Comeback
- New 2015 Renault Pulse Launched at 5.03 Lacs; Gets More Features
- Price Comparo: New Dzire vs Zest vs Amaze vs Xcent
- Renault Reduces Standard Warranty Coverage to 2 Years
- Mahindra Showcases White Special Edition Thar at Great Escape in Jaisalmer