German Auto giant, Audi has become a market leader in the sports car segment by introducing its powerful line up of sports car like Audi S4, Audi R8, Audi R8 Spyder, the Audi TT Coupe and Audi RS5.
The most successful car for the fastest growing luxury brand in India Audi has been the Audi Q3 which is the most affordable SUV from the stable.
Audi is no doubt the fastest growing luxury car brand in India. It narrowly missed the top slot to BMW. And it is leaving no stone unturned to clinch the No. 1 spot from the rival Germans with numbers.
It was the year of 2009 when Mr. Gautam Singhania, CMD of Raymond Limited and Mr. Hormazd Sorabjee, Editor, Autocar India co-founded the the Super Car Club (SCC) and organized their first super car show in Mumbai.
Audi has launched the new R8 supersports car which will spearhead Audi India’s model lineup. Unveiled in Delhi with the upcoming bollywood movie Race 2 superstars, the red R8 looks sizzling hot.
Last month we shared with you spyshots of Audi’s new 2013 Q5 SUV facelift which was spotted testing in Mumbai.
The German luxury car maker, Audi has revealed their sales figures for the month of November, and the results are more than promising.
With the New Year knocking at the door, Audi is on their way to finalize the the launch of the upcoming 2013 Q5 in India.
We just witnessed car makers went berserk with huge discounts, benefits and new launches during the festive season we left behind just a while back. Now,
In many innovative ways, Audi is making its way across the younger crowd and now they have also included the fairer sex as their target audiences.
Audi is on a rampage and despite the slowdown in the Indian car market it is growing at a rapid pace. In fact Audi is the fastest growing luxury car maker in India.
Here’s another jaw dropping innovation from the house of ‘The Four Rings’, Audi Crosslane Coupé Concept. It’s a hybrid coupé with some wonderful features.
So Audi has finally figured out that the A2 Concept which was revealed in the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, is not the right one to take on the Mercedes Benz B Class and
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch