Everyday we receive so many messages, queries and questions on the most awaited launch of the year – Ford EcoSport. Many of our readers have put their purchases on hold just to know one thing, the prices of EcoSport.
Ford is about to set a new benchmark for safety in India. During the media drive of its urban SUV EcoSport in Goa, the company detailed all the media persons about its new safety feature that it will be bringing to India – Emergency Assistance System.
A few days back slides of possible EcoSport trims made way across the web revealing the SUV’s variants along with their features. And now we have received the official variants of the car and we have some interesting observations to notice.
And the fight for supremacy continues in Brazil as both Duster and EcoSport slug it out for the honor of the top selling utility vehicle.
Ford, during the first unveiling of EcoSport in March, revealed the official details of the compact SUV. Apart from the 3 engines, automatic and manual gearboxes, it also said that EcoSport will come in 4 trims.
If you have been waiting with a bated breath for the biggest revelation of this year, Ford’s EcoSport and haven’t really had any concrete update on its official launch in India, this news will put a wide grin on your face.
So for all those who missed the actual look and feel of the most awaited launch for this year, Ford EcoSport, we present to you these bucket loads of pics along with a few details which will fulfill the deficit.
After covering all the major cities of India, Ford EcoSport finally comes to Pune and Kolkata this weekend. The compact SUV which has been the biggest rage after Duster has been kept on display at various malls of Indian cities for everyone to have a quick look and feel of the product.
The next talk of the tinsel town, Ford EcoSport has been caught again by a Team-Bhp member Drvsafe at some office parking in Chennai. But this time the spyshots reveal the compact SUV’s dimensions against a myriad of cars from different sizes and segments.
Ever since its launch in Brazil, the new Gen EcoSport has been on an uphill in terms of sales. Despite being priced over Renault Duster, the compact utility vehicle has been beating it consistently in monthly sales by significant margins.
Its the true clash of the titans in Brazil. Ever since the launch of new EcoSport, Duster has been loosing out in monthly sales.
This is becoming a sort of a little puzzle! Ford EcoSport, in whatever we have seen, has sported all-black interiors.
So, you have waited so long for the EcoSport. You have been anxiously reading each and every development related to the upcoming rage in the compact SUV segment.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch