Here are the official details of the controversial new Jeep Cherokee. Jeep has unveiled the off-roader at the ongoing New York Auto Show and the good part of the news is that, it is the C-SUV that Jeep talked about for India!
And here comes the first official pictures of new Jeep Cherokee. Wait! Do not get confused with the Grand Cherokee, that’s the elder grandfather of this new Cherokee.
In December 2012, Fiat officially revealed its future roadmap in India which also included an official announcement of Jeep’s products in India.
Fiat’s fortunes in the country have been in doldrums for a while but the company is looking to go north from the rock bottom it has already hit in the Indian market.
If you have been following MotorBash, you must know about the development at Fiat’s house and their future product lineup for India.
With Jeep’s Indian entry only a few months away, we can already feel the excitement building up big time. We can still find a few specimens of Willys Jeep in India which was made famous during World War 2.
Fiat India’s fortunes are something they would never like to talk about back home. The company has been in all sorts of troubles with the sales hitting new lows every month.
Jeep is all set to hit Indian shores with its flagship products – Grand Cherokee and Wrangler. This, could be called as one of the best news for an off-roading junkie!
Yesterday we shared with you all the 11 upcoming models from Fiat and today we talk about the aspirational JEEP brand that will be brought to Indian by Fiat very soon.
After zillions of days of slumber, it seems that the Italian giant, Fiat has finally woken up and woken up to something BIG in India!
The buzz started way back in June-July when we first started hearing about Fiat’s intentions of bringing in the 500X and Jeeps models to India.
The ever burgeoning SUV market in India is all set to witness history. As we had already shared with you about the possibility, the American Iconic SUV manufacturer JEEP is coming to India.
One company which is one of the most respected in terms of fantastic products it makes is FIAT in India. At the same time, it is one of the least sellers here, ironically!
After Fiat India broke up the six-year distribution agreement with Tata Motors, they’re up with their first Fiat Exclusive Dealership in India. Fiat India’s first dedicated dealership is called Tejaswi Motors
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch