Maruti Suzuki is among the four major carmakers who supply their spare parts in the open market via their own channels. As per a fresh update, the auto major has been found guilty of
Indians love SUVs and there’s no doubt about it! Almost every manufacturer is trying to get into it. The sheer launch of as many as 5 SUVs this month is a testimony to the interest it has garnered.
The country’s largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki has not been bringing a plethora of products for some time now. However, if this news snippet from Autocar Professional is to go by, they have
Maruti Suzuki has been in a lot of troubles due to the labor unrest issues at its Manesar plant. Now all the issues at their plants and the high waiting periods of some of their cars have prompted
We recently shared with you the spyshots of the upcoming SX4 facelift from Gujarat and followed them up with the actual pics on how the facelifted SX4 is expected to look like.
Very recently, the sudden spyshots of SX4 from Gujarat had caught us a little surprised. The car had a bit of a camouflage and was covered in foliage at some points.
Maruti Suzuki tops the sales charts when it comes to its hatchbacks. There’s not a single company that has managed to give much of a worry to this India’s largest seller.
When Maruti first launched Ertiga, it had more than one factor in its favour for it to be a success. For starters, it was priced below an entry point of Rs. 6 lakh mark for petrol variants and
A couple of months back the Maruti Suzuki Ritz has received a fecelift and we shared with you all the details of what has changed in the new avatar.
Along with a chopped boot, the new 2012 Dzire also comes with many positive prospects. Reduced price is one important one, while the other being the changed looks keeping in line with the latest Swift. Our Guest Author Anil Anupam Mohanty lives with the car to tell his tale.
Maruti Suzuki, the brand we all know for the country’s most reliable and affordable vehicles is all set to raise the prices of all its cars. This change will take place from the 1st of January 2013
Buoyed by the launch of Brio Automatic, Maruti Suzuki is also preparing an Automatic version of Ritz. The new Ritz AT would be launched in its new facelifted look.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch