Skoda did not have a really easy going journey in India. They have some real competent products in the lineup, however, their sales just do not justify the real characteristic of their cars.
Apart from other reasons, reported incidents of Skoda’s rude behavior towards its customers have been real itchers! However, the Czech based manufacturer have all the plans to resurrect their Indian presence and have a real good list of products in pipeline. Skoda is also working on its internals and have announced the introduction of Vijay Deshpande as the new Director HR for the company in India.
Vijay is a Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from NMIMS Mumbai and comes with a varied experience of working in different industries from Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, where he last worked, to GlaxoSmithKline to Clariant India etc. Having a vast experience of 26 years in HR, Vijay is expected to take care of company’s Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Performance Management processes.
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
Don't Miss This...
- One of Our Friend Spots the Mercedes F 015 on the Roads in San Francisco
- 2015 EcoSport Update Unveiled; Loses Rear Spare Wheel [Geneva]
- Nissan Sway Concept Unveiled at Geneva; May Shape Up as the Next-Gen Micra [Pic Gallery]
- Borgward Announces Future Plans in Geneva; Working on a Plug-in Hybrid
- Michelin Announces All-Weather CrossClimate Tyres