Skoda did not have a really easy going journey in India. They have some real competent products in the lineup, however, their sales just do not justify the real characteristic of their cars.
Apart from other reasons, reported incidents of Skoda’s rude behavior towards its customers have been real itchers! However, the Czech based manufacturer have all the plans to resurrect their Indian presence and have a real good list of products in pipeline. Skoda is also working on its internals and have announced the introduction of Vijay Deshpande as the new Director HR for the company in India.
Vijay is a Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from NMIMS Mumbai and comes with a varied experience of working in different industries from Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, where he last worked, to GlaxoSmithKline to Clariant India etc. Having a vast experience of 26 years in HR, Vijay is expected to take care of company’s Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Performance Management processes.
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
Do Check This Out as Well
- A Day Before its Official Unveiling, Three Mules of Skoda Octavia Spotted Together (0)
- Geneva Motor Show: Skoda to showcase gorgeous VisionC concept, a possible Merc CLA rival (0)
- Skoda Rapid Becomes Easy on Service & Maintenance With ‘Rapid 5×5 Experience’ (0)
- SPIED: Skoda Begins Testing Superb Facelift in India; First Ever Pic (0)
- New Skoda Octavia Unveiled; Production Underway; Launch Around Diwali (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- List of All 4 Upcoming Auto Gear Shift (AMT) Cars in 2014: Nano, Quanto, Alto K10 & Zest [Updated]
- Tata Prima is the Title Sponsor for King’s XI Punjab in IPL
- Tata Launches Ringtones for Zest and Bolt; Download Them Inside
- Nissan-Ashok Leyland Launches First Air Conditioned Partner LCV at Rs 8.73 Lakhs
- Audi A3 is World Car of the Year: Coming Soon to India
- Mahindra’s New SUVs S101, U310 Coming in 2015 From New Plant in Tamil Nadu
- Interesting 2: Fiat 500L Spied in India: Is There Something More than What Meets the Eye?
Read what we have posted earlier