Audi India has very silently launched another variant in its very successful A4 line-up. Placed below the Technology and Premium trim, the A4 Premium Sport costs Rs 38 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi), Rs 1.74 lakhs cheaper than the range topping Technology trim.
Available only in the diesel version, it uses the same 2.0L TDI in-line 4 cylinder engine present in the existing line-up, churning out 176.7 PS of power at 4,200 rpm and 380 Nm of torque in the range of 1,750 to 2,500 rpm.
Audi A4 Premium Sport Features:
- Glossy black electronically folding outside rear view mirror with memory and auto dimming function
- Glass sunroof
- S-line reinforced bumpers
- S-line logo on the fenders
- Window frames in glossy black
- Rear diffuser in glossy black
- Side Rocker Mouldings in glossy black
- 17 inch cast aluminium alloy 20 spoke wheels
- Additional stone guard and body covers
The interiors come with a sporty all black theme. The new bumpers and chin layout helps the car to stand out a bit from the entire family. The car can sprint to a 100 kmph in 7.9 second and has a top whack of 222 kmph. The company also claims a fuel efficiency of 17.11 kmpl.
The Audi A4 Premium Sport will be available only in two colours:
- Ibis White
- Misano Red