BMW 3-Series Shadow Edition price starts from 41.40 Lakhs…
BMW has launched a new Shadow edition of its 3 Series luxury sedan in India. It will be offered in two design themes – a) 320d Edition Sport Shadow which will come with a diesel engine and b) 330i M Sport Shadow Edition with a petrol engine. A new Sunset Orange color was also unveiled in which this new 3 Series Shadow Edition will be offered.
In a statement, Mr. Vikram Pahwa, President, BMW India said,
“The BMW 3 Series is an embodiment of the impeccable sports sedan – the epitome of sportiness for six generations. And now, it gets an extra dose of driving pleasure with the Shadow Editions. These special editions combine the sporty yet elegant design with high everyday functionality. Making the BMW 3 Series even more attractive with confident style and exclusivity, the Shadow Editions are here to induce more excitement in the segment.”Advertisement
On the exterior, both the versions will have:
- BMW signature kidney grille in high-gloss black
- LED highlights with darkened surround
- Darkened LED rear lights
- Tailpipes in dark chrome
- 18″ inch alloys exclusive to the Shadow edition
There are some differences on the interiors of both the versions.
320d Sport Shadow will have:
- Sports seats
- Interior trim in Fine-wood trim Ash Grain
- Highlight trim finisher in Pearl Chrome
- Red contrast stitching on the Sport Steering Wheel and Gear Shift Paddles
- Vehicle key designed in red decorative trim.
330i M Sport Shadow Edition gets
- Leather Sport Seats
- Trim strips in Dark Aluminium Carbon with Pearl Chrome.
- Vehicle key designed with M strip.
- ‘M’ style cockpit design with Multifunction Instrument Display.
- M Leather Steering Wheel.
- Doorsill finishers with M logo
In addition to these, both variants are equipped with an instrument panel with new, distinctive contrast stitching.
The diesel engine on 320d Edition Sport Shadow is a two litre four cylinder mill producing 190 HP and torque of 400 Nm at 1,750 – 2,500 rpm. On the other hand, petrol engine of 330i M Sport Shadow Edition has an output of 252 HP and max torque of 350 Nm produced at 1,450 –4,800 rpm. Both the versions will be equipped with an eight-speed Steptronic Sport automatic transmission.
3-Series Shadow Edition Price
|320d Edition Sport Shadow||INR 41,40,000|
|330i M Sport Shadow Edition||INR 47,30,000|
*both prices ex-showroom Delhi