Perhaps you’d remember that Chevrolet India has showcased a new version of the Tavera MUV (Multi Utility Vehicle) at the Auto Expo, New Delhi, earlier in January, 2012. Well, now Chevrolet India is all set to launch the New Tavera Neo 3 today i.e. March 21st, 2012.
We don’t have any prior information on the engine and transmission part of the upcoming car but here are some of the features that we are informed with:
- Improved handling, performance, stability and comfort.
- BS IV Emission Norms Compliant Diesel Engine.
- Chevrolet’s Twin-port grille and a larger Chevrolet Badge on it.
- All-New reshaped crystal-clear headlights with integrated Blinkers.
- Round-shaped front fog lamps.
- Chrome tipped headlights and fog lights.
- Dual-tone color combination on the top trim of the car.
- Gold colored bumpers and side skirts.
- Optional Ventilated Captain Seats with Premium Upholstery.
- “Advancing Diamond” decoration with Cashmere upholstery and design inserts.
- Dark grey colored elements placed on top of the instrument panel and door trims.
- Ice-blue colored back light illumination on the instrument cluster.
So let’s wait for the night and we’ll keep you informed once the Tavera Neo 3 is officially launched in some hours from now.
Note: A few hours back from now, our Editor Saad Khan spotted a Neo 3 testing in Pune on a ‘GJ’ number plate.