Prior attempts of Hyundai in this territory of SUVs have not been very fruitful with most of them being bombing at the market. But a simple glance at Santa Fe imbibes the confidence of being ‘the product’ which could revive Hyundai’s image in this territory.
According to hyundai-blog.com’s spy pics, first images of camouflaged-free new Hyundai Santa Fe are on the net.
- Would make it to the markets in 2013.
- According to the pics, the handsome looking Santa Fe would get closer in looks to the Hyundai’s fluidic design philosophy in its new avatar.
- Hexagonal front grille with layered bars and an overdone chrome job. Hope Hyundai tones down the amount of chrome in the final version.
- LED headlamps
- Large fog lamps with LED driving lights
- Audi like rear LED tail lamps
- Huge front bumper and a redesigned rear bumper
- Leaf-like side windows
The above listed along with a few nips and tucks here and there are all the blog reports. In fact, a lot seems to be inspired by the Audi’s menacing SUVs
running around. No information about engines has been made public by the company.
New Santa Fe is scheduled to be officially unveiled at the New York Auto Show in April. I liked the new 2013 Santa Fe in its new clothes and hope that the
company would launch it in India soon.
SOURCE: Hyundai Blog