We are rolling live from the venue of Mahindra Verito Vibe’s official launch. Keep refreshing this page as we update all the happenings as they happen.
Launch Pics of Verito Vibe:
Mahindra Verito Vibe Brochure
Click on this pic for the official brochure in PDF
Official Pics of Vibe:
Competing with hatchbacks as well as compact sedans. With Vibe Mahindra will increase its presence in a market size of 1 million cars to source business from.
Pic 4: Verito Vibe prices:
Update 13: Mahindra Verito Vibe prices
- D2: Rs 5.63 Lakh
- D4: Rs 5.89 Lakh
- D6: Rs 6.49 Lakh
Ex-Showroom Mumbai without Octroi
- 20.8kmpl mileage
- ABS with EBD and Driver airbags
Mahindra will offer 3 year and 1 Lakh kms warranty on Vibe
Mahindra is emphasizing a lot of the interior space and overall dimensions of the car. Claims 3 people can sit comfortably for longer journeys. Also talks about the larger trunk space.
Targeted at first time car buyers.
Mahindra is calling it a compact car. No hatchback no compact sedan word used so far!
Pic 3: Official Brochure of Vibe
- Vibe comes with a turning radius of 5.25 meters
- Vibe gets shod with 185/70 14 inch tyres
- The shortened length of Vibe is 3991 mm and width and height are 1740 and 1540mm respectively.
- Wheelbase stands at 2630mm with a ground clearance of 172mm
- Verito Vibe produces 65PS of power output at 4000 rpm and a torque output of 160Nm at 2000 rpm
- Kerb weight of Vibe is 1155kgs
Boot space of Verito Vibe is 330 liters
Vibe will come in 3 variants: D2, D4 and D6
Verito Vibe will be powered by the same 1.5L DCI CRDI 4 cylinder 8 valve diesel engine
Update 1: After a good meal, Team MotorBash and other media folks have settled and the proceedings are about to begin. Till then, you can check the open rear of Verito Vibe.