With the launch of Amaze, there is a sudden spurt in the compact sedan segment. It appears that the big time champion and once considered invincible, Maruti Dzire is also under a little pressure.
To take some attention away from Amaze, Maruti has launched a special edition of Dzire which is called as ‘Regal’. At 5.6 Lakh ex-showroom, Dzire Regal is available only in the petrol VXI trim. Here are the features of Dzire Regal Edition:
Maruti Dzire Regal Edition Features
- Integrated audio system with tweeters and audio controls
- Beige colored art-leather cushions
- Stainless Steel sill guards
- Wooden finished interior styling
- Art Leather seat covers with embroidery
- New Serene Blue color from new SX4 facelift
- Reverse parking sensors with display
- Chrome side graphics with ‘Regal’ badges
- Silver painted ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors)
- Body Colored mud flaps
- Leather steering wheel cover and perfume
- Beige colored floor mats
Though Maruti is promoting it as a Five Year Celebration Edition, but we understand its much more than that coming right at the time of Amaze.
According to Maruti’s official website, regular Maruti Dzire VXI is priced at an ex-showroom Delhi price of Rs 5.53 Lakhs which means you get a whole lot of stuff by paying Rs 7000 over it for the Dzire Regal Edition. Honda Amaze petrol variants are a softer target and Maruti appears to be aiming just that.
Also Read: Honda Amaze vs Maruti Dzire – Quick Comparo