The premium C2 sedan segment is heating up fast. Toyota launched the Limited Edition of Corolla Aero a few days back, Hyundai is coming up with their new Elantra by September and we already know that the new facelifted Cruze is coming to us this month.
According to Hormazd Sorabjee of AutoCar India, facelifted Cruze is hitting our shores by this month end. He also shared more details of the car:
- All new engine
- 166PS of power output
- 6-speed automatic and 6-speed manual gearbox options
- To get Dual mass flywheel
- Lighter Clutch
- Lesser turbo-lag
And what we already expect (as posted previously)
- A new and refined 1998 cc diesel engine will replace the existing 1991 cc egine.
- The new engine will be delivering 166 PS and 360 Nm unlike 150 PS and 327 Nm from the existing one.
- Improved fuel economy and acceleration expected.
- Euro V emission norms compliant.
- Low maintenance.
- New colors on the dashboard and instrument cluster.
- A new Audio System with new brighter backlit.
- “My Link” communication system.
- Redesigned rear seats with improved head-room.
- Wider front facia.
- Vertically aligned fog lamp clusters and redesigned air dams.
- New clear-lens Headlamps with silver reflector material
- Marginally different Tail Lamps.
- “Razor Wire” design inspired front grille will replace the existing “Honey Comb” styling.
- New Alloy wheels.
- A marginal hike of 2.5 to 4 per cent on the existing prices.
Source: Hormzad Sorabjee