Good news for Ford Fiesta lovers! Ford India has launched 2012 Fiesta Line-Up that starts with the Ambiente variant. This variant is cheaper and priced aggressively. The petrol version of the Ambiente is just INR 7.23 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom Delhi) and the diesel version is INR 8.99 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom Delhi).
Now the New Ford Fiesta Petrol Line-Up is like:
- Style AT (Automatic Transmission)
- Titanium AT (Automatic Transmission)
The diesel line-up is like:
Fiesta Ambiente Features:
- EPAS (Electronic Protocols Application Software)
- Driver Side Air Bag
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
- Front Seat Belt Height Adjuster
- Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Anti Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electrically retractable ORVM
- ORVM Mounted Blinkers
- Tilt Adjustable Steering
- Guide Me Home Headlamps
- 1.5-Litre TiVCT Petrol and 1.5-Litre Duratorq TDCi Diesel Engine option
Apart from these features, the top end Titanium+ variant will be updated with features like:
- Cruise Control
- Bluetooth Voice Control
- Auto-Foldable ORVM
- Chrome Grille
- Additional Leather Seats
According to the President and Managing Director of Ford India, the company is trying to keep up with changing Market demands.
The question remains:
Is it a little late..?
Should Ford have done this earlier..?
Will Fiesta be able to garner decent sales now…?
News Source: AutoCar India