Renault has launched a new version of its much sought-after Duster. The new variant, called the Adventure Edition comes with definitely more bling for your buck, but no extra bang.
The new edition of Duster shares the top shelf with the 110 PS RxZ diesel Option with identical engine and output figures. Both RxZ diesel Option and the Adventure can be yours for INR 12,18,000 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Adventure doesn’t gain any extra weight in comparison with its shelf-mate.
Right then, going down to the resolution, here is what you get in the Duster Adventure Edition:
- Bolder styling, double-barrel “smoky” headlamps.
- Front nudge bar with metal grille looks rugged. Extra lamps for improved visibility in low light and rains.
- Wide wheel arch claddings to protect the body from stones and pebbles thrown up by the tires.
- Protective side body mouldings.
- Anthracite-coloured alloy wheels.
- Adventure decal on tailgate ‘D’ pillar.
- Chrome satin finish outside door mirror.
- Intense black and grey theme on the inside.
- Dual-tone theme of the dashboard.
- Sporty two-tone black-lime green fabric on the seats, door trim, carpet boarders, and floor mats.
- New MediaNAV infotainment unit with Bluetooth connectivity.
Powerplant remains the same 1.5 dCi K9K diesel with 110 PS (108 bhp) of power and 248 Nm of torque. Transmission duties are performed by the same 6-speed manual gearbox. Gross weight is 1781 kg with a GC of 205 mm.
Renault showcased the Duster Adventure at the Auto Expo along with the puculiarly interesting KWID Compact car concept. However, the Duster facelift was nowhere to be seen!
If you are in the market for a good-looking and capable urban SUV, Duster Adventure deserves a serious consideration.
Also Check Out: Prices of All Variants of Renault Duster
Renault Duster Adventure Pics