AutoCar has published a fresh set of spy pictures of SsangYong’s Korando which would be making its Indian debut soon. The SUV in black is caught completely undisguised.
- SsangYong Korando is expected to get launched by Mahindra sometime later this year.
- Korando is the first SsangYong SUV to be built on a monocoque platform
- This SUV is expected to be priced around 15 lacs, just over Mahindra’s XUV 5OO
- Korando is powered by a 2 Liter 173 bhp turbo diesel engine paired with a 6-speed manual and automatic gearbox
- The SUV, being a 5 seater might be a big disadvantage and might hamper its sales.
- It sports 17 inch 225/60 tyres and is around 4.4 meters long.
15 Lac does seem a hefty price for this SUV. Do you feel this would sell over Mahindra’s own XUV 5OO?
Source: AutoCar India