When someone thinks of buying an in-car entertainment system, the name of Pioneer comes up in no time! Now, Pioneer India has introduced a set of new Head-units and speakers for the 2013 product line-up. The company claims that these products are optimized to take the experience to a new level.
Now, let us have a brief discussion and make it easy for you to understand.
- Models such as DEH-X8550BT, DEH-X7590SD, DEH-X6590BT, DEH-X3590UI, FH-X759BT, FH-X559UI, and all models of Audio-Video receivers feature the “MIXTRAX” DJ technology. “MIXTRAX” is an innovative technology which creates a nonstop mix of an entire music library with DJ effects, to create a club-like atmosphere inside the car.
- “Advanced App Mode” allows the user to control Navigation functions like Navfree, Google Maps, Extramile etc. Music & utility related applications could also be controlled and enjoyed with the “Advanced App Mode” on VGA display of the headunits.
- Pioneer introduced “MoreAffordable Double Din CD Receivers” (FH-X759BT & FH-X559UI) and Digital Media Recievers (MVH-159UI & MVH-355BT). The new head-unit line-up also features more Bluetooth models with new & appealing displays.
- Advanced Sound Retriever technology which restores the high frequency sounds lost in the digital compression process ensuring enhanced sound quality.
- Anti-Dust Design for the new head-unit (with CD-mechanism) line-up. Anti-Dust Design prevents dust accumulation inside the system via an efficient heat dissipation system to optimize the airflow, reduce dust entry and thereby ensure a long life for the product.
- New speakers like The Bullet,Reinvented A-series and Multilayer Matrix Mica Cone. All these speakers are designed for more sensitivity, clarity and loudness to match the “Indian Sound Taste”.
Mr. Toshiyuki Shindo, Managing Director, Pioneer India Electronics Pvt. Ltd, said: “Pioneer has always been the frontrunner when it comes to technology and quality, and is renowned for its innovative products. Our aim at Pioneer is to innovate and design our products so as to cater to the changing and evolving needs of the Indian customers. The 2013 line up with technological advancements such as MIXTRAX, spread across wide options to choose from will add to the variety and diversity of the existing product portfolio” .
So next time you go to buy an in-car entertainment system for your car, do ask for the all new 2013 Pioneer range of in-car entertainment systems!