In another bid to promote Nano among the younger crowd, Tata has launched “Nano Student of the Year” Contest which is applicable to all the college-going students in India.
Yes, if you are a movie buff, you guessed it right. This has direct connection with the upcoming Bolloywood movie “Student of the Year” where Tata Nano is the on-ground promotion partner.
How to Participate:
- You need to be above 18 years of age
- Register yourself on Nano Student of the Year website
- Entries have started and will close on 28th September 2012
- In the first round, Students would be judged on the basis of Academics, Culture, Sports and Social Life.
- The top 8 finalists would be declared on the website on Oct 2nd and these will participate for the “Nano Student of the Year” title.
- These 8 finalists will have to perform tasks for competition
- Viewers and Tata Nano fans can vote for their favorite student through the website
- Grand Finale would be conducted in a star-studded night where movie cast Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt would be present as judges.
- Points awarded by these judges would be added up to the viewer’s votes.
- And the students with the highest number of votes would be titled “Nano Student of the Year”
- First Prize: Rs 3-Lakh Scholorship
- First Runner-up: Tata Nano
- Second Runner-up: Apple Macbook Pro