Towards the end of last month, we shared with you a couple of distant spyshots of an ‘under test’ Tata 407 pickup facelift. We are back with a couple more, this time clearer to give you a better perspective of the changes.
Tata’s 407 has been one of company’s pillars of success in the commercial vehicle business. It has been doing its job for the last 27 years in the market and now Tata plans a fairly decent facelift which will give the workhorse a more contemporary face.
A smarter looking grille with two pipes running across along with a chrome strip go along with clear lens side blinkers which (these pics prove) are not joint and two different units. Bumper also gets a few tweaks to make it look in line with the new nose.
The more important bit here might be the engines which Tata might tweak with better power/torque outputs. The 407 Pickup in pictures here was labelled as the BS3 version. Considering that this is not a test mule and instead looks more of a dispatch unit, launch might happen soon.
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- SPIED: After 27 Years TATA 407 to Get a Facelift, Spotted! (1)
- Spied: Tata Indigo eCS Facelift Caught With Smoked Headlamps (2)
- SPIED: 2013 Tata Aria Caught With New Tail Lamp Cluster (4)
- SPIED: Two Test Mules of Venture Spotted! CR4 Is It.? (0)
- MB Xclusive: Clear On-Road Spyshots of Tata Indigo eCS Facelift Are Here (5)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch