Swedish car maker Volvo has decided to give Indian luxury car market a serious shot. A couple of days back the company officially announced roping in of Golfer Jeev Milkha Singh as its brand ambassador in India.
Volvo wants to play aggressively in the Indian market and this is shown by the steps they are taking here. Yesterday, the Swedish manufacturer conducted an event in Delhi, where they announced
Volvo has all plans to go on an offensive in the Indian luxury car market. The Swedish manufacturer is planning to enter the volume segment.
Daimler is the world’s largest truck manufacturer as of now. Many major players in the luxury car segment have a subsidiary division which brings them not only brand loyalty,
The Swedish carmaker Volvo has been known in India for their luxury buses but they have a big focus set on their luxury cars despite the brand finding only a few buyers.
Swedish manufacturer Volvo is getting into the game slowly but surely. After the spyshots of a mildly facelifted S80 sedan from China a couple of months back, we have these new spyshots of
The Swedish car maker, Volvo has confirmed its V40 Cross Country for India.
Volvo Car Corporation is targetting to become the third largest seller of luxury car by 2020 in India . To achieve this goal the company is considering assembly operations in India
AMW, the heavy commercial vehicles manufacturer, announced to go ‘online’ in the luxury bus segment by the 4th Quarter i.e. between January-March 2013.
On the sidelines of the ongoing Beijing Auto Show 2012, Volvo has announced launching as many as 10 new models in China by 2020. This was declared by company’s chairman, Li Shifu.
Volvo sold 100,881 cars in China in the first quarter registering a growth of 24.2 percent over the corresponding period [...]
The way, all your newly purchased electrical household items such as Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Televisions etc. bear a sticker displaying the ‘Stars’ ratings displaying the power consumption efficiency, the new cars will bear the same to show how fuel efficient the product is. Even though the new standards will be in effect only in 2015 [...]
On February 24th, we told you that a Polish magazine has come up with leaked images of the forthcoming Volvo V40. And now we have a load of leaked images of the same car including interior photographs.
As we’ve already discussed about the exteriors, this time we won’t be long with that [...]
Swedish car manufacturers known for their safety, Volvo has launched a detuned version of their entry XC60 diesel. This step from Volvo is looked more into adding that competitive edge to its crossover which is imported as a CBU (Completely Built Unit).
The new lower cost variant is powered by a [...]
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch