Barely a few minutes back we have published a news snippet about Mercedes’ plans to launch their most affordable car in India – A-Class hatchback. And now, we have a news coming in from the rival BMW camp.
BMW launched facelifted version of their X1 which goes on against the Audi Q3. We will come up with a detailed preview of the compact luxury SUV.
It seems luxury manufacturers have all together stated targeting tier 2 and tier 3 cities for potential customers. Barely a couple of months back BMW opened their largest showroom in India at Faridabad.
‘Joy is Love‘. Will this be BMW’s campaign for their new offering, the long awaited new BMW X1.
When BMW brought the iconic Mini brand to India, these cars were perceived as quite the style statement and were more than the cars in The Italian Job.
BMW has been on the top of the sales charts when it comes to the luxury car market. Model by model they are facelifting their existing variants.
BMW is the topdog when it comes to the luxury car market and has taken the crown of being the number one luxury car maker from its German rival Mercedes Benz.
The German luxury car maker, Audi has revealed their sales figures for the month of November, and the results are more than promising.
We just witnessed car makers went berserk with huge discounts, benefits and new launches during the festive season we left behind just a while back. Now,
A while back we talked about BMW’s plans to develop a new platform, and building Front Wheel Drive (FWD) cars underpinning the same.
After the 2014 BMW X5, we now have spy photographs of the 2014 5-Series Saloon.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch