Force Gurkha is probably the only affordable vehicle in India which can really be called as a true off-roader for its capabilities. Force recently launched an updated version of the SUV which comes with a new 2.6L BS3 OM616 diesel motor which is capable of churning out 82PS of power output and a torque of 230Nm.
Pune based Force Motors ventured in passenger vehicles through their tall lanky Force One SUV. However Parsan Firodiya, MD of the company is not happy with the response that their Force One SUV has received in India. The final sales are below their estimates and expectations.
This time, it seems, Force is in no mood to let go the opportunity of publicizing and promoting the 2013 Force Gurkha which they love calling as E.O.V. 4X4X4.
We have seen this with Force, that just as they near a particular product launch, they let out many mules on the roads for final testing.
Pune based Force Motors has launched the fabulous looking new 2013 Trax Gurkha today at the International Bus and Utility Show 2013 which is taking place at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida.
Call it the revival of the beast! MotorBash was the first publication which brought to you the first ever clear spyshots of the new 2013 Force Trax Gurkha back in October last year.
In a bid to expand its business operations, Pune based-Force Motors is venturing into the Defence Vehicles business. And the first specimen comes to us in the form of this Ambulance.
Its really heartening to see companies working on providing true off-roaders for all those enthusiasts who love driving more in the jungles than on the black tarmac.
You saw the first and only conclusive uncamouflaged pictures of new 2013 Force Trax Gurkha at MotorBash on October 15th.
In a glittering event in Pune, Force unwrapped one of the most important offerings in the commercial business game, Traveller 26 bus, a bigger version of their current Traveller bus.
Force Motors, it seems, is getting aggressive with their plans in India. They entered the passenger car segment whole heatedly with immensely spacious Force One SUV a little while back.
We have had many pictures of ‘On Test’ Force One roaming around over the web. All claims talk about the mules being 4×4. We have also spied few ‘On Test‘
Pune based Force signaled entry into passenger cars with their Force One SUV which was launched with a lot of promotion from the company. Priced perfectly with a Mercedes heart, it earned a lot of
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch