Honda Cars India Ltd. has lent a minor but useful refresh to their only hatch in India – Brio. With an addition of a couple of features to the car, Brio has become more comfortable and safer.
International markets like US and others have a real big percentage of drivers opting for Automatic cars. In India, the fever is fast catching up with more manufacturers
These figures will put a wide smile on the faces of Honda’s top honchos. And this is not really a very good news for Maruti. Its barely a couple of days of Honda’s most awaited Amaze’s launch and the car has already mopped up 6500 bookings.
In its bid to go all guns blazing in India and after revealing its launch plans of the compact SUV, Honda now wants to take a shot at the the smallest A-segment in India.
Indians would rather have a 3 box sedan’s base model rather than a premium hatch. So here we have a list of all upcoming compact sedans that will be flooding the Indian market somewhere this year and some may spill to early next year.
A few moments back, we shared with you that Honda will be launching the Next-Gen Jazz in India next year. In the official announcement of Honda’s Tapukara plant on 2nd April,
In a surprising move, Honda’s Hironori Kanayama, President and CEO of Honda Car India, has revealed that the Next-Gen Jazz will be introduced globally before the Next-Gen City.
Honda has decided that it has to go all guns blazing to make a significant difference in its share in India. The very step of considering diesel for India (which they once felt was a bad fuel) clears that they mean business, real business.
Honda has really put the metal on the paddle and is going all guns blazing to achieve a much higher positioning in the Indian market.
Yesterday Honda addressed the media in what they called as an important corporate announcement. The announcement was regarding the Tapukara plant in Rajasthan.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch