Toyota, the world over has been known for the quality and reliability of its engines. In India, at least two of their products enjoy the numero uno position and by far.
Yes, these two products are the Fortuner and Innova. However, the more affordable Etios twins are not anyway near being the money mincers for the company. Both the Etios sedan and Liva hatchback have been made for India and India-like countries which pay heed to value for each buck they spend.
However, in their bid to Indianize the Etios brothers, Toyota went a little too ahead ignoring a few really big parameters. Its no hiding from the fact that both Etios and Liva have below standard product quality along with some really glaring omissions. And as a result, sales figures of both the car are really nothing to write home about!
Toyota has also made it clear that they will be focusing on these two products for some time to come in India. Apart from the upcoming 90HP Petrol Hot hatch version of Liva 1.5, it gets detailed through this video (Watch at the end), that Toyota is planning for a decent update/facelift of both these cars as well.
This video shared at Gearheads.in (Watch at the end), reveals all the details and here is the list of all what we can notice:
- Revised headlamps and tail lamps
- Curvier ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors) with integrated side blinkers
- Adjustable Head Rests for Seats
- Dual Tone beige interiors
- New Music System
- Steering Mounted Controls
There are other tidbit changes as well, but what we would be more interested in is the overall quality specially of the interiors. If Toyota can manage to fill those gaps and provide better plastics, Etios twins will become two really good buys with all niggles ironed out. Though this is the Liva V model, we expect the same to percolate through to the Etios sedan.
Considering that this video is taken at a dealership, we can safely assume to hear about an official announcement of the formal launch pretty soon.
Also Read: Detailed Review of Toyota Etios
Toyota Etios Facelift Video (Source: Gearheads.in @ Youtube)
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Toyota Launches Refreshed Etios and Etios Liva: Prices, Pictures, Brochures & All Details Inside (1)
- 90 BHP Etios Liva With Bigger 1.5L Engine on the Way! (1)
- Toyota Etios Family Touches One Lakh Mark (0)
- Toyota Launches Hot Hatch – 90PS Etios Liva TRD Sportivo at 6.14 Lakh (1)
- 90HP Toyota Etios Liva 1.5 Coming Soon! (1)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch