Gallardo, the best selling model in the history of of Lamborghini has got a facelift and is unveiled at the Paris Auto Show.
The updates of the LP 560-4 are mainly cosmetic and it looks slightly more aggressive. Let’s take a look at all the changes.
- Redesigned front and rear end
- More vivid triangular air intakes at the front, accompanied by the typical Lamborghini trapezoidal shape at the center at the front bumper
- Larger trapezoidal shaped air outlets at the rear bumper for better thermodynamics
- Gallardo’s exclusive quadruple tail exhaust pipes with huge rear air dams
- ‘Apollo Polished’ 19-inch alloy wheels with silver colored spoke inserts
- Front and rear grilles are painted in gloss back shade, though customization is possible through Lamborghini’s ‘Ad Personam’ Programme
- An optional ‘Styling Pack’ enables the customer to customize the car accordingly
- The high performance Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superlaggera and Spyder Performante line-up gets a new variant, Edizione Tecnica
- All the above models get a new and fixed air wing, carbon ceramic brakes and three new color shades
The Gallardo LP 550-2 Coupé and Spyder remains unchanged. The redesigned LP560-4 and new Edizione Tecnica models will hit the showrooms in the month of November, this year.
Keep Abreast | Like us on FaceBook