…and the success follows the legend! Yes, the All New Range Rover has managed to bag 10 Global awards in just three months since its production has started.
The All New Range Rover was first revealed in the month of August Last year and it hit the production lines in the month of November. At around same time, it was launched in India for a whooping 1.72 Crores!
Now, the company, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) reveals the details of the list of awards it has received:
- ‘AUTOBEST‘ group of motoring writers, named the All New Range Rover ‘TECHNOBEST 2012’
- ‘Dream Machine‘ award from Autoweek
- ‘Luxury Car of the Year’ from both What Car?and Top Gear magazines
- ‘Best Cars – Import Category‘ from Auto Motor and Sport
- ‘4×4 Category Winner’ in The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Cars 2012
- There are also several other awards and each of them adds a jewel on the crown!
Commenting on this delighting achievement, Land Rover Global Brand Director, Mr. John Edwards, said: “We are proud of the recognition the Range Rover is receiving from international motoring organisations and publications. It is a fantastic achievement and a great endorsement for the model, which has only been in production for three months.”