It seems a quicker decision than the regular dragging ones. Audi was mulling over launching the S4 here in India and here comes the official release from the company. Audi has launched the spicy S4 sedan at an ex-showroom Maharashtra price of Rs 45.31 lac onwards.
Audi S4 is powered by a V6 3.0 TFSI engine which produces mind-boggling 333hp of raw power. S4 produces 440Nm of earth breaking torque. Transmission duties are done by a standard 7-speed S tronic gearbox.
- ARAI claimed mileage of S4 is 10.34 kmpl
- S4’s speed is electronically limited to 250kmph.
- Audi claims the car is do a 0-100kmph dash in mere 5 seconds
- The company received a huge response to its ‘Vote for the S4 and bring it to India’ campaign on Facebook.
- Audi S4 comes with 18 inch wheels
- Audi S4 is known for its raw performance and luxurious trim.
- The car would be available in all 19 dealerships of Audi across India.
- Leather multifunction sport steering wheel with S4 badge. Inlays have matt bruised aluminum surfaces and the interiors are sporty cool black.
- Xenon plus headlights with LED rear lights, driver information system with color display.