As we are inching closer to the biennial motoring ritual, Indian Auto Expo 2014, it is getting interesting by every day. Though we will be bringing you all the action with live pics, reports and every little detail we can, you can also mark your presence and see all the developments along with spanking new cars and bikes on display.
If you wish to do so, do not wait for too much because from 11:00 am today ie 20th December, tickets for the show have gone on sale at Bookmyshow.com.
Here are all the details you wish to know:
- Do note the change in venue. This time the Auto Expo 2014 will be held at Greater Noida.
- Dates for media days are 5th and 6th February whereas the generic public can make way from 7th till 11th February.
- There is a separate Component Show that will be held at Pragati Maidan from 6th to 9th of February 2014.
- Rs 200: for General visitors during general hours on weekdays
- Rs 300: for General visitors during general hours on weekends
- Rs 500: for Business visitors during business hours on weekdays
- Free: Entry for Component show is free
Auto Expo 2014 Venue:
We repeat, please note the change in venue for the Auto Expo:
- Auto Expo Vehicle Show: India Exposition Mart Ltd, Greater Noida
- Component Show: Pragati Maidan
Where to Book:
You just need to click on the following Bookmyshow link for all the details and pay for your ticket..
This link also lists the difference in business and general hours.
Apart from online bookings, tickets will also be available at a few locations in Delhi-NCR region through Bookmyshow Phone Booking facility and Direct Purchase Option around the venue during the show.
If you have not clicked that link, here it is again…!
See you all there!