Hardly a month has passed by when Toyota launched the 5-Speed Automatic Version of the Fortuner. To prepare for the battle, Ford has also come up with a special edition of the Endeavour, called the All Terrain Edition very silently.
Here are the distinct features of the All terrain Edition:
- New front grille
- Chrome finish on headlights
- Hood decal
- 16-inch Chrome finished alloy wheels
- Illuminated scuff plates
- On-the-fly Electric Shift automatic transmission
- Two-tone beige interior color trim
- Figo-alike Steering mounted Audio controls
- New dashboard Trim
- Auto up-and-down power windows
- Reverse camera with GPS navigation
The engine is all the same as the existing one. The 3.0-Liter Diesel Mill produces 156 PS @ 3,200 RPM and 380 Nm @ 2,500 RPM. A 5-Speed Automatic gearbox is coupled with this oil guzzler. This whole package comes for a price of Rs. 19.11 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
Also Read: Ford giving final touches to EcoSport Launch