As Ford’s biggest bet yet – EcoSport, inches closer to its launch, the American company is getting aggressive with its promotions of its complete Indian product lineup.
Very recently they launched the Endeavour AlTerrain Edition and followed it up with Figo’s Celebration Edition. These products are backed up by high degree of promotional campaigns along with the ongoing Urban Discoveries campaign for EcoSport. Apart from that Ford is also running Ford Celebrations wherein you can get saving of upto Rs 97,000 on Ford’s cars.
- Ford Figo: Offers of Upto Rs 37,000
- Ford Classic: Offers of Upto Rs 49,000
- Ford Fiesta: Offers of Upto Rs 74,000
- Ford Endeavour: Offers of Upto Rs 97,000
These savings will include instant Loyalty Bonus, Free Insurance and Exchange Bonus and varies with each car. You can check for the exact discounts at a local dealer near you. Ford also says that these special offers are from 7-9th March but we assume that these will continue for some time.
So, if you are looking out for a Ford car, you can save a lot if you buy during these discount days. And remember, when the times are turbulent and sales are down, you, the customer can haggle and bargain for much more. You understood what we meant!
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Ford’s Launches ‘Steal the Deal’: Get Offers of Upto Rs 81,000 on Ford Cars (0)
- Offers: Benefits of Upto Rs 72,000 on Ford Cars in Tomorrow’s MIDNIGHT SALE (0)
- Attention Ford Figo & Fiesta Classic Owners, Check if Your Car is Recalled by Ford (0)
- Ford Launches MyEndeavour Alterrain: a New Adventure Driving Series With 5 Celebrities (0)
- Ford India Sales Figures For May 2012 (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch