Now, we would say this is heights of teasing! After confusing very eagerly waiting readers and potential customers, the 4th March event turned out to be Figo’s Celebration Edition Launch.
We have just now received a mailer where Ford has asked us to block our calenders for Friday 15th March for an ‘Important Announcement‘. Frankly speaking, we do not have any head or tail clue of what Ford is upto. We would not want to jump the gun either.
One thing we understand, that this might just NOT be the launch of EcoSport. EcoSport, we believe, might be launched after the current Urban Discoveries campaign gets over. Moreover, as they have said, its an announcement. So, will Ford talk about something related to their future plans? Is it going to be anyway related to EcoSport? Let us wait for the day to know about the reality.
Needless to say, Team MotorBash will be there to cover whatever the announcement or event it is and will bring to you all the updates as they happen!
To fill your appetite, you can ‘Click Here‘ to check our complete coverage on EcoSport
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Geneva Auto Show- Brief of launches 4 (0)
- So Ford Indian Will Launch Ecosport in July? (2)
- Lets Talk About Ford EcoSport Through Pictures [44 Pic Gallery] (1)
- Here is the Proof That EcoSport’s Launch is Still Some Time Away; Ford Launches Ecosport Urban Discoveries (1)
- Ford Ecosport Looks Gorgeous in These Two Official Videos! (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch