What everyone did not know was the interior packaging of Mahindra’s upcoming Mini Xylo aka Quanto. AutoCar has published interior spy pics of the much awaited UV which would be launched during the second half of September.
Here are the pointers which we could make from these pics:
- As we have already informed, it would be a 7 seater with 2 jump seats at the back.
- We had also talked about generous space for mid-row passengers when we spied a mule in July.
- The dashboard is lifted from the the bigger Xylo MPV.
- In this mule, there also appears a center arm-rest and multi-information display.
- The rear hatch is right-side openable
- Middle row seats appear to be less cushioned and are flat.
- Picnic Tables integrated at the back of first-row seats.
Mahindra Quanto Prices:
Mahindra Quanto is speculated to start at a base price of somewhere around 6 Lakh and the top of the line loaded model is expected to cost 7.5 Lakhs.
Pics Credit: AutoCar