Out of the blue, Tata Motors has officially announced the launch of their new Vista VX Tech which comes with some exciting new features. Here they are along with the main pointers.
Tata Vista VX Tech Features:
- Vista Tech gets 6.5 inch touchscreen multimedia system which has Audio & Video playback capability and can play CD, DVD, SD, USB, Radio and Aux-in.
- It also gets GPS Navigation system
- Illuminated steering wheel mounted controls and Blue 5 Technology (You can pair upto 5 different mobiles)
- New Blue Chill colour to the lineup
- Chrome embellishments and ‘Tech’ graphics
- Instrument Cluster moves to its proper position, in front of the driver.
- It also gets Drive Pro Console which has advanced driver information system. It shows digital clock, instantaneous fuel economy and average fuel efficiency.
- Dual tone interiors and full fabric seats
- Vista VX Tech is only a single model available in the top of the line VX trim
- Vista VX Tech is only available in the 1.3L Quadrajet diesel engine
- Vista Tech is, hence, the top of the line limited edition model
- The Vista range now gets ‘Duo-Float’ suspension which Tata claims offer better balance of ride comfort and handling.
Vista VX Tech Engine:
Vista VX Tech is powered by the Fiat sourced 1.3L Quadrajet diesel engine which produces 75PS of power output and 190Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Vista VX Tech Price:
Vista range stats at Rs 4.94 Lakh for the base LS TDI variant and the new top of the line Vista VX Tech is available at Rs 5.99 Lakhs ex-showroom Delhi.
Yes, this means that the ZX+ trim is no more on offer.
New Vista Lineup:
- Vista LS: Available with 1.4L TDI BS3 & 1.3L Quadrajet diesel engine
- Vista LX: Available in 1.4L TDI BS3 diesel engine only
- Vista VX Tech: Available in 1.3L Quadrajet diesel engine only
Tata is trying every bit they can think of to make their cars interesting in whatever limited time they have. Vista Tech is one such attempt at reviving the fast ageing Vista and bring it to headlines again. It comes with some real interesting features and Tata will be hoping that it strikes a chord with car buyers.