If you were disheartened by the sad news of the axing of production of Jazz in India, here is some music for your ears (…err eyes).
Honda is working on a New Jazz which they will unveil for the first time in November at the Tokyo Auto Show towards the end of this year. Jazz, which is also known as Fit in a few markets, is being built on a new scaleable platform which Honda plans to use for future products, which will include the Urban SUV which we have already seen. [Check Pics]
Back in India, the all new Jazz will make way in 2014 with a bang. The new Jazz is expected to get a better version of the current 1.2L petrol motor but the main point of interest will be the diesel engine that it will borrow from the upcoming Amaze compact sedan.
This 1.5L EarthDreams diesel motor is also expected to power other cars in Honda’s stables in the future. The current Jazz suffered from its high price because of the lack of local content. However, the new Jazz is expected to be highly localized here in India, which will mean some competitive pricing!
Honda’s Jazz is already regarded as a phenomenal premium hatch with a fantastic petrol engine, awesome quality of interiors and loads of space. The new Jazz will definitely be even better looking and will carry or better these already possessed traits!
Source: Auto Express
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch