Here is our flashback of the past week. Check out all the prominent happenings which happened during the last 7 days.
The week started with preparations for Duster launch. On 4th, Renault officially launched the much-awaited compact-SUV (Price details in articles). Many people called the prices as ‘over expectations’. Another major event that took place was the spotting of Chevrolet Beat ‘under wraps’. The week ended on a high note with more details of Ford’s EcoSport pouring in as Brazil became the first country to get the compact SUV in the world.
Here is a compilation of most significant articles. Read whichever you feel you would like…
- Official: Ford Unveils EcoSport in Brazil, Prices Start at 53,490 R$ (14.6 Lakh)
- Scoop: Now Chevrolet Beat Facelift Spied Under Wraps
- Exclusive Scoop: Premier Rio 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Spied Inside Out, Launch Expected on 15 July
- Renault Duster – All the Details, Trims, Variants, Specifications, Questions and On Road Prices
- 7 Tips on Buying a New Car – A Beginner’s Guide + Car Reviews
- Surprise: New Chevrolet Sail U-VA Hatch Petrol Might Come With a 1.4L engine?
The Significant Ones
- New 2013 Santa FE Will Hit European Roads in October, Price Starts at £25,495 (21.9 Lakhs)
- Suzuki Launches New 2012 Facelifted Splash (aka Ritz) in UK at £7777 (6.6 Lakh)
- Renault to Unveil a Sedan Before Diwali, Is it the Rebadged Sunny – Scala?
- Breaking: Renault Duster Priced at 7.19 Lakh (Petrol) & 7.99 Lakh (Diesel)
- Upcoming New Toyota Camry Caught Again, Launch Expected Around Aug-Sep
- Scoop: Mahindra Reva NXR Electric Car Spied, Diwali Launch Expected
- Suzuki Working on a New 800cc Diesel Engine, Could Deliver 30 KMPL
- Nissan to Launch a Cheaper Variant of Micra
- Upcoming Maruti 800/Alto Replacement To Be Launched by Diwali