Chevrolet is on a model launch rampage. If you do not know, it has launched as many as 5 models/variants this year and still have a few left.
The two most prominent upcoming new product launches from Chevrolet are Sail notchback (sedan) and the Enjoy MPV. We have talked about them a lot through spy pics and now we have the first spyshots of Enjoy which reveal the ‘Enjoy’ badge completely. These pictures are shared by our dear friend and an avid MotorBash reader Saurabh Kekre from Pune.
In all the earlier spyshots of Enjoy that we have shared, the name of the car was hidden or not present but check out the rear pic of this mule below and you can clearly read ‘ENJOY LT‘. This is the top of the line Enjoy and would come with an option of leather seats and a seating configuration of 2+2+2.
After a careful observation, it seems that the final product would be largely unchanged from the car that was displayed at the Auto Expo 2012 in Delhi (shown at the end). The chrome lining at the rear seems to have been narrowed a little but the rear spoiler, wiper, light cluster, keyhole all remain similar.
The front also looks pretty similar from the limited view we have here with the grille and air dam enshrouded with chrome and the eye-like fog lamps. The alloy wheels are also the same and look hideous.
But, What is Enjoy?
If you feel we have been blabbering a lot and you have not heard about this car earlier. Here is a brief of it.
Chevrolet is preparing this Enjoy MPV which would rival Ertiga and Evalia and would be a people mover basically. It would come in seating configurations of 6-seater (like this one) and 7-seater with 3 rows. Based on the Wuling CN-100, this is a big hit in Chinese car market.
Enjoy would be manufactured at Chevy’s Talegaon plant and it would come in both petrol and diesel engines. Petrol Enjoy would be powered by a 1.4L 95PS engine whereas the more interesting diesel would be the same 1.3L Multi-Jet or SMARTECH. Would Chevrolet use VGT (Variable Geometry Turbo) over FGT (Fixed geometry turbo) remains to be seen but we hope it does.
In VGT guise, Enjoy would produce 90 odd bhp of power and around 210 Nm of torque. Chevrolet would be launching Enjoy MPV in a couple of months from now and this product would sit under the current Tavera. We expect a real shattering price tag considering the product Chevrolet are dealing with. Here is a clear shot of Enjoy from AE 2012 Delhi.
We have revealed a lot of information from our earlier spyshot articles which you can read at
- Scoop: New Chevrolet Enjoy Caught Testing in Pune – More Details
- Chevrolet Enjoy Snapped Again, More Details Trickle in
Do you think Ertiga and Evalia need to worry with another ‘E’ in the segment – Chevrolet Enjoy?
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Ertiga Rival Chevrolet Enjoy MPV to Launch Soon; Production Starts (0)
- Chevy Enjoy MPV Expected to Undercut Ertiga’s Price; Launch on 9th May (1)
- Chevrolet Enjoy Snapped Again, More Details Trickle in (1)
- Scoop: New Chevrolet Enjoy Caught Testing in Pune – More Details (0)
- SPIED: Chevrolet Enjoy MPV Caught Alongside an Innova; Interiors Revealed (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch