And we were just waiting for this – the first mules to appear on the web of the upcoming New 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe in India. Last month we talked about the 2013 Santa Fe’s China launch with an expectation of an India entry soon.
Now, Team-BHP has shared spy photos of the 2013 Santa Fe being tested on Indian soil. The Indian version of the 2013 Santa Fe is expected to come in a 3-row seating arrangement with a capacity of 7 passengers. We do not foresee the international 5-seat version making way to India at all. Hyundai showcased the 7 – Seater Santa Fe at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Like its current predecessor, the new Indian Santa Fe will be available in diesel-only option, thanks to Indian’s love for diesels! A refined version of the existing 2.2-Liter Diesel, with more power and torque, is expected to spruce it up. The existing version produces 197 BHP of power @ 4,000 RPM, 421 Nm of torque for Manual Transmission Version, and 436 Nm for Automatic Version, both at 1,800 RPM. The gearboxes are expected to be the same 6-Speed Manual and Automatic. New Santa Fe is expected to be launched towards the middle of this year in India.
We have talked about the new Santa Fe in detail. You can read all related articles below which include picture galleries of the car.
- New 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Is Here : Pics Gallery
- Hyundai Showcases 7-Seater Santa Fe at LA Auto Show; Gets 5-Star NCAP Rating
- 7-Seater 2013 Hyundai Santa-Fe US Price Announced, Starts From $28,350
- Prices for New 2013 Santa Fe Announced in US, Starts @ $24,450 (13.5 lakhs)
Spyshot Credit: Team-BHP.com
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- 7-Seater 2013 Hyundai Santa-Fe US Price Announced, Starts From $28,350 (0)
- Prices for New 2013 Santa Fe Announced in US, Starts @ $24,450 (13.5 lakhs) (0)
- New 2013 Santa FE Will Hit European Roads in October, Price Starts at £25,495 (21.9 Lakhs) (0)
- SPIED: New 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Caught Testing Again (1)
- Hyundai Santa Fe Brochure Leaked (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch