Czech auto-maker Skoda’s Yeti doesn’t really fit into the looks of Big-and-Butchery SUVs with it’s curvier headlamps and a “less-than-large” profile. But practicality was it’s USP and that is what compact SUVs are here for.
So far, we have seen two kind of Skoda Octavia A7 test mules on our Indian roads. One of them are the regular models but the other ones are the apparently different variants.
A sudden spurt of spyshots have screamed loud and clear that Skoda is striking back and the Czech manufacturer is coming up with the 2013 Octavia A7 in India.
Since a few days, there has been a sudden spurt of spyshots of the new 2013 Skoda Octavia in India. The upcoming car has already been spotted in Bangalore, Mumbai and at Mumbai-Pune Expressway en-route to Chakan.
A few years back Octavia was sold in India as Skoda’s entry sedan. It was discontinued and a few recent murmurs suggested that Skoda might bring the ‘Octavia’ brand back to India.
We know how potent a product is Skoda Yeti. What it lacks is a correct positioning in the Indian market. Being a compact SUV, it fights with SUVs almost double its size.
ŠKODA India has launched a new campaign called ‘Driven by Excellence’ to promote their largest selling sedan Rapid. This campaign features a TV Commercial that relates showcases young hands as future of India and their dream of owning Skoda Rapid.
It came to us way back in 2000 when there were no Passats, Civics and the likes. And then it became a cult. Yes folks, we are talking about the Skoda Octavia.
Barely a few days after this news broke out that Skoda will sport new logos on their Fabia hatch internationally, we have something for India as well.
European Skoda Rapid is basically based on a similar platform as our popular compact sedan Rapid of India. It is now all set to cruise on the European roads!
When the world is moving towards compact SUVs, Skoda’s already compact Yeti is getting longer! Yes, Skoda is lengthening the wheelbase of its compact SUV Yeti in China.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch