We got the first spyshot of Fiat’s 7-seater MPV back in April 2013 and now, the Italians have officially unveiled the car to the generic public. Dubbed as ’500L Living’, it is an extended version of Fiat’s 500L.
As we had informed you yesterday, Fiat, indeed launched the powerful Linea T-JET at a mouth watering price tag of Rs 7.6 Lakh for the base variant ex-showroom Delhi.
Going by the latest word that is coming in, we are startled and completely awed if what we are going to talk about goes true; chances of which are almost 100%
Fiat is making its moves. After taking over complete control of its sales from Tata, the Italian giant is getting aggressive and serious with its Indian operations. They are on an exclusive dealership launching spree and has ambitious targets set for themselves.
So here it is, right in front of your eyes! After a few speculations and sketches, we have the first ever spyshot of the Fiat 500XL.
First on MotorBash!
So, Fiat is running on time and as schedule! Fiat, in December 2012 announced its future roadmap and all vehicles that will make their foray into India (See List here).
On 26th February, we carried out a news article revealing that the new 2013 Punto & Linea refresh will be launched in India by March-April time frame.
If you thought, it was just about 90-100 odd bhps that can make a hatch hot in India. Read this and you will be drooling over for no fault of yours!
Fiat is all set to sail in a very hard but fighting journey in India. Unfortunately, currently they are the least selling manufacturer of the country.
In December 2012, Fiat officially revealed its future roadmap in India which also included an official announcement of Jeep’s products in India.
Fiat’s fortunes in the country have been in doldrums for a while but the company is looking to go north from the rock bottom it has already hit in the Indian market.
At a press-meet in Turin, Italy, Mr. Sergio Marchionne, CEO of Fiat said that the company is considering launching low-cost budget-brand to rival Renault’s Dacia.
If there is one manufacturer whose current condition pains us, its has to be Fiat in India. They are currently the least selling manufacturer in our country, even under Hindustan Motors!
Often called as the National Engine of India, Fiat’s MultiJet diesel engine has been one engine which is used by many manufacturers here in India on their cars.
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch
- So, Are These The Official Prices of Ford EcoSport?
- Nissan Aims Shocker Price for Datsun’s First Micra Based Hatch; Unveiling on 15th July
- Renault Launches Base RxE Variant of Scala Diesel at Rs 8.29 Lakh
- Here is the India Bound Fiat’s 7 Seater MPV; Dubbed as ’500L Living’
- SPIED: We Spot Force Trax Mule as Military Ambulance
- Ford’s 1.0L EcoBoost Engine is a Revelation; Wins ‘Engine of the Year’ for 2nd Year
- Here is the 2014 Updated Swift Facelift; Or Is It?
Read what we have posted earlier