By now you must have already seen our exclusive spyshots of Volkswagen Vento CNG test mules. Towards the end of the article we also revealed about another scoop which we would be sharing shortly.
And here we go!
Along with the Vento, Volkswagen was also testing Polo in CNG avatar. These are the first and only conclusive spypics of Polo in CNG guise. There was a black colored mule with similar CNG stickers (marked in the pic). This is one pretty interesting move from Volkswagen because not many expected Volkswagen to introduce a CNG variant of their small hatch.
The black mule was the refreshed Polo with smoked headlamps. Similar 65kg weights were placed at the rear seats. As you can also note from these spy pics, there is also some testing equipment attached to the car (marked in pic). Contrary to the Vento which looked like an entry level variant, this Polo was more loaded.
It had body-colored door-handles, ORVMs and alloy wheels. This hints that Volkswagen would launch the CNG Polo in a higher variant at least. More interestingly, Polo would not have much of a competition in this segment as there are not many cars which run on CNG.
It is apparent that the same 3-cylinder 1.2L petrol engine would be used as a dual fuel option. It must also be known that Volkswagen has announced that they would be concentrating more on their current offerings and it is becoming pretty evident what they meant by that.
Currently, we already know about the following upcoming variants of Polo:
Our current scoop makes this the 4th known variant of Polo apart from the existing ones. We expect that Volkswagen might launch this Polo CNG probably sometime during the first quarter of next year.
For more Spy pics, head over to our official FaceBook page
Now, Earn Hot Cash by sharing spy pics like this. Know More
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- SPIED: Volkswagen Vento CNG Caught Again in Pune; Launch Should be Soon (0)
- MotorBash’s Exclusive Scoops & Spy Pics in December (3)
- SPIED: What is VW Hiding in This Secret Polo With Hidden Badges? (0)
- List of Upcoming Variants of Volkswagen Polo; Another Mule Spotted! (2)
- Xclusive MB: VW Vento CNG – First Conclusive Spyshots; Launch Near (2)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch