Prior to its official unveiling this month, Nissan Terrano has been an object of interest for all click happy auto nuts specially around the company’s plant in Chennai.
Almost every other day we are witnessing newer spyshots of the compact SUV, which is expected to be Nissan’s best bet in the market yet. After yesterday’s spyshots, we have a few new pics coming in from Team-BHP. A forum member, Warwithwheels has shared spyshots of a camouflaged mule which was doing test runs somewhere in Chennai.
Going by the test number plate, this appears to be the same mule that has been caught testing earlier as well. We will just recap all details on Nissan Terrano
Nissan Terrano in a nutshell
- Nissan Terrano is a rebadged version of Duster
- It will come with new face and rear
- It is speculated that Terrano will be a pricier version of Duster which is what makes us wary of Terrano’s prospects
- Terrano will come in two engine options – 1.6L petrol and 1.5L diesel (both 85PS & 110PS tunes)
- Speculatively, Terrano will also come with a 4 wheel drive version which the Duster lacks. This is one version which is expected to bring Duster’s 4WD waiting customers to Nissan’s showrooms (More Details)
- According to a few spyshots, Terrano will also come with newer interiors, different from Dusters.
Against what is being speculated, we wish if Terrano can overcome all the shortcomings of Duster and still come at a cheaper price since, Duster in itself is an overpriced car. This has been made more evident by the fantastic pricing of EcoSport. Terrano will be unveiled this month and an official launch is expected sometime in September or October this year.