During the launch of Traveller26, Force Motors confirmed that they are working on a large MPV which will be launched towards the end of 2013 or early 2014.
It is a fact that Indians love SUVs! The proof is that, it is the only growing segment in India and with this, comes an opportunity! All manufacturers which are present here in India are planning one or the other mode of entering this segment.
You must have also got bored of reading stories of the dismal failure of Tata Nano in the Indian market. Before its advent, Tata Nano was touted to be the next big thing in the Indian market which could challenge our infrastructure.
Although unclear, but here is the first ever spyshot of Volkswagen CrossPolo on the Indian soil. Shared by the folks at IndianCarsBikes.in, this car was caught near Volkswagen’s plant at Chakan in Pune.
We continued to provide you exclusive scoops and spyshots during the second half of April. In all, we shared 7 stories which MotorBash readers read only at our site.
A few days back, AutoCar’s revelation of Mahindra’s S101 Compact SUV had caught everyone by surprise. A rendering was also presented which gave us a hint of what to expect.
Back in March this year, we brought to you the first ever spyshots of the Indigo eCS facelift that is being prepared by Tata to give the long aging compact sedan some kind of a traction in the market.
So here it is! Here are the completely undisguised spyshots of the upcoming 2013 Tata Nano refresh which was snapped during an advertisement shoot somewhere.
So far, we have seen two kind of Skoda Octavia A7 test mules on our Indian roads. One of them are the regular models but the other ones are the apparently different variants.
Hyundai is testing their next-gen i10 in Chennai and surrounding areas and the car has been caught innumerable times on our roads.
So here it is, right in front of your eyes! After a few speculations and sketches, we have the first ever spyshot of the Fiat 500XL.
First half of April was a bumper 15 days for all the regular MotorBash readers. We reported not one but two exclusive ‘First Ever’ spyshots during these days.
After the launch of EcoSport in India in a couple of months, the most awaited compact SUV will be Maruti’s XA-Alpha for sure. Through one of our sources we have got a few sneaking bits to share with all of you.
If there is one product that is not doing the trick for Maruti, that has to be their mid sized sedan SX4. Despite the presence of a potent diesel mill, SX4 has not been able to do any kind of magic which the company expects of its cars.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch