The new Ecosport has already made way into Brazil and the fight for supremacy against the arch rival Duster is underway and has just been growing by each passing month.
Its early days for the new EcoSport and the compact UV is basking in the new launch fervor. For consecutive months, EcoSport has outdone Duster in monthly sales. And this time its a huge differences. EcoSport sold as many as 4324 units in the month of February where Duster managed only 1212 units in all.
This is a big fall for Duster and we are unsure if there was any production loss or any other technical issue which led to this downfall of sales. Or is it the EcoSport eating away its shares? For most of the months after the new EcoSport has been launched in Brazil, it has mostly been EcoSport which has beaten Duster despite being a costlier car.
Brazilian market is much like India and the same battle for supremacy is all bound to be seen here as well. The difference will be that Duster is having a dream run here with sales figures hovering over 4k-5k monthly units. But, on the contrary, EcoSport is expected to be priced lesser than Duster and it (EcoSport) being a fresher product, will also gain from the intense hoopla that it has created.
So, which way will the tide turn here? Will Duster be able to retain its stature or will EcoSport break the monopoly and eat it for a nightwalk? Its just a matter of a few months!
Also See: EcoSport vs Duster in Pics
For all Details of EcoSport, Click Here
Sales Figures Source: BestSellingCarsBlog
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Geneva Auto Show- Brief of launches 4 (0)
- EcoSport Outsells Duster Again for First Half of March in Brazil (3)
- Ecosport and Duster Spotted Together in India, First Time Ever! (1)
- Ford Ecosport vs Renault Duster in Pics : Part 2 (0)
- Duster Strikes Back But EcoSport Still Outsmarts it in April 2013 Brazil Sales (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch