Truly speaking Nissan hasn’t got the kind of response the company had expected from India. After having products in the mass segment, it has not been able to do exceedingly well.
After about three decades in hibernation, affordable Japanese brand Datsun is going to be woken up by parent company Nissan. Datsun dates back to 1914 in Japan, and was acquired by Nissan in 1934 before being put to sleep in 1986.
After three decades of being defunct, Nissan is bringing back their entry level brand ‘Datsun’ to life. And what better way to do it from our own India.
Barely a few days back, Nissan launched a proper facelifted version of its Micra hatch in Thailand which looked a lot better than the current version we have in India.
If there was one car that change the fortunes of Renault in India, that was, without doubt, the Duster. It, single handedly took Renault over many older and more experienced competitors in India.
We all are eagerly waiting for Nissan’s budget brand – Datsun to set foot in India and the official unveiling is expected to take place in July with the launch scheduled next year.
After a day of hard work, I was returning from my office day before yesterday and that is when I spotted this sparkling Nissan Evalia in white without number plates.
We have been keeping a vigilant eye on all the developments at the house of Nissan. A few months back we shared the images of a Sunny test mule with hidden badges, that we suspected to be an Automatic variant of the car.
Nissan hasn’t had a really great stint in India yet. None of their current products could be really called as ‘stars’. None of them could do what the Duster did for Renault.
Its not an easy world out there, for sure! Barely a few days have gone by when auto manufacturers, including Nissan increased prices of its cars, we have another press release coming in for further increase.
Nissan Micra, despite being a good car has not really showcased any kind of real threat to the competition. Even though the base variants offered features such as the Driver’s seat airbag as
And here we bring to you another exclusive scoop, this time from the Indian LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle) space. Pictured here are spyshots of Ashok Leyland’s Dost but with a difference.
Back in July last year, this news of Nissan working on a low cost variant of their small hatch Micra erupted and here we have the running test mule of the same.
Nissan announced the revival of their low cost Datsun brand to gain a strong hold over the emerging cost sensitive markets some time back.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch