Back in May 2013, we shared with all our readers Hyundai’s aggressive plans for India. According to the report Hyundai has not one or two but as many as 4 new models scheduled for India.
You have seen a lot of spyshots of the next-gen i10 in India and here comes the first ever shots of Hyundai’s next-gen i20 mule which was earlier spotted in Korea a few days back.
We always thought the earlier-gen i20 never looked outdated, still Hyundai replaced it with the current one which looks younger, agile and sharper.
Though it is still sometime away but with each passing week we are moving closer to the official unveiling of the Next-Gen i10 in the world. What has generated more interest is the complete wrapping the car has been running its tests in.
In a bid to capture the pole position, the second largest carmaker in India, Hyundai Motor India Ltd, is putting in order its plans to usher in as many as four models in the next two years.
The compact segment is going berserk with each and every player wanting to enter it with at least one offering. The big surprise was the Autocar’s report of Volkswagen’s chopped boot version of Vento to enable it a place in this sub 4 meter segment.
Hyundai is testing their next-gen i10 in Chennai and surrounding areas and the car has been caught innumerable times on our roads.
After sharing a few pics along with details of Hyundai Veloster from a dealership in Pune, here is a 28 picture gallery of the Sports Coupe which includes interior and exterior shots of the car.
Hyundai has been teasing the Hyundai Veloster in India for some time. After its concept form unveiling, it was launched in a few international markets. Hyundai also showcased Veloster at Auto Expo 2012 in Delhi.
Hyundai is aggressively testing their next generation i10 in India. There have been umpteen spyshots of the car from Chennai and a few other cities.
There have been a few rumors on the Indian auto portals about a possible delay in launch of Hyundai’s Next-Gen Santa Fe in India. However, its test mules continue their testing putting a question mark about the delay.
Just a couple of days back, we have posted a story on how Hyundai wants to do a Maruti and flood almost one broad segment with many cars like what the Indian largest company has been doing for the last many years.
Hyundai is aggressively testing the Next-Gen i10 in India and frequent spyshots all over the web are a testimony to the same. We have always felt that, in its hidden form, the new car looked slightly bigger than the current i10.
According to a report published at Economic Times, Hyundai Motor India (HMI) has confirmed that they will be joining the compact utility vehicle segment in India.
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch
- OFFICIAL: Ford EcoSport Launch on 26th June in Delhi!
- So, Are These The Official Prices of Ford EcoSport?
- Nissan Aims Shocker Price for Datsun’s First Micra Based Hatch; Unveiling on 15th July
- Renault Launches Base RxE Variant of Scala Diesel at Rs 8.29 Lakh
- Here is the India Bound Fiat’s 7 Seater MPV; Dubbed as ’500L Living’
- SPIED: We Spot Force Trax Mule as Military Ambulance
- Ford’s 1.0L EcoBoost Engine is a Revelation; Wins ‘Engine of the Year’ for 2nd Year
Read what we have posted earlier