Tata is going through one of its roughest phases ever. The company has been pushed far behind from its number three position it held a few months back.
As we said, Tata’s policy for now is to refresh and revamp their complete lineup in India before launching any all-new products like the much awaited compact SUV.
We, by now, know that Tata is preparing facelifted versions of their Indica eV2 hatch and Indigo eCS sedan. Though there are no official words about the launches but it is expected that these will be launched within this month.
If you thought, Indica is down and out from the race, here is a proof that will make sure you are proved wrong, mighty wrong! Along with Indigo eCS facelift, these first ever pics suggest that Tata is also preparing a refresh of their Indica eV2.
Now that Tata has understood that the best way to refresh a car is by lending it smoked headlamps, every car in the arsenal will go through the same exercise, on sale or defunct!
Indian readers got the first hints of what’s cooking up at Tata for Aria back in February this year when we shared spyshots of an Aria test mule which was caught with smoked headlamps and at a later date with revised tail lamp cluster.
We revealed the first clear on road spyshots of Tata Indigo eCS facelift from the roads of Pune on March 15th. We also shared with you the first spyshots of a mule with smoked headlamps on 30th April.
So, we are tirelessly following every little development on the Tata Nano Diesel, a car which will be the most import model for the Nano lineup. Right from the first spyshots way back in May 2012 to the latest conclusive spyshots, we have been following it all.
It has been a very tough going for once the third largest car manufacturer in India, Pune based Tata Motors. But the good thing is that the company intends to fight back, and fight back with a plan.
With monthly falling sales, many consider Tata Nano to be down and out! Down it is, but its not out for sure. Tata is preparing a refreshed version of its pint sized Nano and here it is.
So Tata plans to add a bit of spunk to their old workhorse Tata Indigo eCS. We shared with you the first ever clear on-road spyshots of Indigo eCS facelift which we followed up with spyshots of an eCS mule which sported smoked headlamps!
If there was a case of absolute crash of a brand which, once, enjoyed a healthy repertoire at the monthly sales charts, it has to be Tata. Once the number three manufacturer in India, it has been pushed back, way back in the last few months.
MotorBash readers were the first ones to check out the glimpse of the 2013 Tata Aria facelift when we shared spyshots of a mule sporting smoked headlamps back in February this year.
After making its Indian entry a few months back, Tata has taken their premium hatchback – Vista D90 to the Nepalese market.
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch
- EcoSport Will be ‘Very Affordable’ Says Alan Mulally; Shipments Begin
- OFFERS: Tata Offers Rs 1.42 Lakh Discount on Aria & Rs 25,000 on Safari Storme
- Spied: New Spyshots of Next-Gen Hyundai i10 ‘BA’ Reveal its Red/Black Interiors
- SPIED: Are You the India Bound Hyundai’s EcoSport Rivaling Compact SUV?
- Maruti Launches Ertiga Green CNG at Rs 6.52 Lakhs
- The SUV Onslaught in India – Are you Game? List of All SUVs Coming to India [Updated]
- OFFICIAL: Ford EcoSport Bookings Open – Booking Amount Rs 50,000
Read what we have posted earlier